Even if we know someone truly well, sometimes we need a little help picking a gift for them. Valentine’s day is not an exclusive day to be romantic or show affection, but it’s still fun to use it as an excuse tell someone you love and care for them.
We know how gift shopping for this holiday can be fun yet stressful so we want to help you find something truly unique for your boyfriend, husband, or best friend. Your special someone will appreciate the thought you put into choosing the perfect gift.
Here are 3 Valentine’s gift guides for men to get you started!
Gifts for him under $40
- Bobojoz Socks by Pair of Thieves – $15.00
- Netflix & Chill Pin by Pintrill – $20.00
- Amber & Moss Soy Candle by P.F. Candle Co – $32.00
- Citrus Trio Soap by Carriage 44 – $16.00
- Craftly Box Subscription – $29.95
Gifts for him under $75
- Chef’s Collection Gourmet Salt by Hepps Salt Co. – $45.00
- Power Bank by Eastern Collective – $44.95
- Large Mug by Mazama Wares – $42.00
- Bourbon Co Body Basics Set by das boom – $63.00
- Podo Camera by Podo Labs – $59.00
Gifts for him under $150
- Yakima Camp Throw by Pendleton – $99.50
- Travel Kit by Kiko Leather – $90.00
- Pocket DJ Mixer by Uncommon Goods $100.00
- Craftly Prepaid 3-Box Subscription $89.85
Who do you want to show appreciation to?