Office Clerk / Office Management (f/m/d)
Do you work in a structured way and always like to keep track of things? Do you have experience with preparatory bookkeeping and do you enjoy processing letters, forms and tax documents? Then apply now to us! We produce and sell DIY kits for drinks, food and cosmetics under the brands DoYourGin, Craftly and MUYbody - mainly online. We have already reached hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide and are multiplying every year. Help us to grow sustainably and smartly and join our highly motivated and super nice (!) team in Berlin Kreuzberg from now on.
Our offer to you
- A permanent position (20-40h/week) with a competitive salary.
- A high-impact role : You will work directly with management and the team. Your work helps everyone to keep the store "running smoothly". We encourage independent, creative and free work so that you can develop personally and professionally.
- International experience : We sell our products in Europe and North America, buy goods in Asia, the EU and the USA - all from Berlin. You will therefore be in contact with various international partners.
- Berlin start-up benefits : You get a job in a 250 sqm loft office with a roof terrace in Kreuzberg; free drinks / snacks; high quality laptop/MacBook, large external screen; Home office and part-time possible; training opportunities; ...
- Modern company culture : We prefer to work smart than too hard; we don't have room for a brusque mentality, we encourage each other; Openness and respect are the basis of our mutual dealings.
What are your tasks
- You organize the monthly preparatory accounting , drive the automation of the cooperation with our tax offices and support the annual financial statements.
- You manage the administrative communication with the European/American tax authorities and our tax offices.
- You take over the incoming and outgoing mail and the appointment coordination for the management.
- You support the creation of offers, contracts, sales documents and presentations.
- You will be responsible for the organization of our office in Kreuzberg, planning events and company celebrations.
- Depending on your needs, workload and your interests , you will support us with other tasks, such as organizing trade fair appearances and product launches, or you will be responsible for other topics of your own.
what you bring
- You have successfully completed your studies or vocational training as an office clerk, tax specialist, hotel specialist or comparable commercial training.
- You already have relevant professional experience in a similar position (especially in the field of accounting (DATEV).
- You are characterized by a strong self-organization and service orientation.
- Experienced handling of Google Apps (presentations, tables, docs)
- You are business fluent in German and English and have no hesitation in communicating in these two languages.
- You are a real team player and are always there to help your colleagues.
Are you interested and would you like to learn more about us? Write us a short e-mail to email@example.com with your CV and anything else you would like to tell us!